Skip to content
RING SIZING GUIDE
MEASURING YOUR FINGER
ITEMS YOU'LL NEED:
- Cut an even strip of paper.
- On the finger you wish to measure, wrap the slice of paper around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Ensure that the paper is wrapped tightly around your finger for a secure fit
- Mark the spot where it meets
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm); VOILA that’s your finger's circumference.
PRO TIPS FOR MEASURING
- Double check your knuckle measurement as some people need to size up to fit rings over knuckles.
- Throughout the day, our fingers tend to swell. Your best bet is to measure your fingers at the end of the day for the most accurate fit.
- Be sure that your hands aren’t too cold. When we’re cold, our fingers shrink in size. Measure when the temperature is juuuust right.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist